We are fully aware that sometimes i t can be difficult to find the resources to develop yourself and we are very proud to be able to offer a number of full and partial scholarships to applicants who qualify. Once your application has been received and you have been awarded a place on one of our courses, you can apply for one of our scholarships.
How Do I Apply?
All you need to do is send an email to the UK admissions team at email@example.com with SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION in the subject field of the email. In the body of the email please state your full name, telephone number, course you have been admitted on and a short essay (not more than 250 words) as to why you believe you should be awarded a scholarship. You will be advised if you have been successful within 7 days. Please note that you may be contacted by someone from the admission team for a telephone interview as well.
Eligibility & Award Criteria
- Must have an offer of admission on one of our courses running in Nigeria
- Must be resident in Nigeria
- Must be applying directly as an individual (not through your company)
- The scholarship will take the form of a course fee reduction (not a cash award)
- Scholarships are only available to applicants taking a level 4 or level 6 course. Executive Education is not included.
We are also please to offer £1,000 scholarships off our Global Industrial Attachment (Global Management Week) Programmes. This scholarship is only open to students who have completed one of our qualifications and are interesting in gaining more practical knowledge and firsthand experience in the global market.
For any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to all applicants.